Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another movie-related blog?

YES IT IS!

Hi, everyone!

My name is Ben. I've been a cinephile for as long as I can remember and I've been meaning to create a blog for some time now. But life (and by that, I obviously mean procrastination, lack of time and diminishing interest) has been preventing me from doing it until now. Nothing really big happened in my life that made it possible except the fact that i'm turning 24 and still don't have the faintest idea what I'll do with my life...

Anyway, my cinephilia is better than ever. Inspired by my favorite movie blog and personal site (that's The Film Experience created by Nathaniel Rogers), I've decided it's high time I did some of the things I've always wanted to do, or forever regret it. Furthermore, it's nearly New Year, so take that as a resolution.

Enough babbling, lets' talk business!

What you'll see in this blog :

- movie reviews (duh!)
- lists (I love lists)
- series (Nostalgia, Perfect Scenes, Guilty Pleasure, etc...)
- general thoughts about movies and the movie industry

I hope that some people will in fact read this blog and if you do, please never hesitate to leave a comment. I love comments, I'll read them all and I'll try my best to reply to the majority of them.

Hope you'll enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment